Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AMAZING LAKESIDE LIVING!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- East Facing Weatherboard Four Bedroom Family Home
- Three bedrooms with built in's, the Fourth bedroom is a large separate Studio that is currently used as a teenager retreat
- Additional Study
- Large Modern Galley Style Kitchen complete with Stainless Steel Dishwasher and Huge oven, Stone bench top and walk in Pantry
- The Master bedroom has lake glimpses, a built in wardrobe and ensuite
- Air Conditioners in the Lounge and Sitting room
- Bamboo and tile Flooring throughout
- Combustion Fire Place
- Fully fenced yard
- Double garage
- Large 758.8m2 Block
- Rental Potential $450 to $470 p/w
- 2.8 kms Wangi Wangi Shopping Village
- 8.6kms from the Sydney Train line
- 9.6kms to Toronto Town Centre
- Floor Plans on request
- Flexible Inspection times. Call now to arrange an inspection
This East facing Four (4) bedroom Weatherboard home is located 1 Street back from the beautiful Lake Macquarie. It has room for all the toys, cars, boat and van set on a large 758.8m2 block that is fully fenced with beautiful fruit trees and Japanese maples. Modern Galley Style Kitchen that has a Stainless Steel Dishwasher, double glazed windows, huge Stove and Stone bench tops. The Fourth bedroom is a large Separate Studio that is currently being utilised as a Teenagers bedroom although, would be a fantastic home office, Photography or Art Studio. Set in a beautiful lakeside location close to parks, Sporting fields, Clubs, Restaurants, Boat ramps, Wangi Shopping Village and schools. Call now to arrange an inspection time that suits you.
* Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
758.8m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.