Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FAMILY HOME WITH A VIEW OVER LAKE MACQUARIE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Spacious family home with unobstructed view over Lake Macquarie
- Brick and tile 4 bedroom home
- Upgraded modern kitchen with new appliances and soft touch doors/draws
- Open plan kitchen and family dining room
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and a private deck with a lake view
- All bedrooms with built ins
- Home Features: powder room, dishwasher, ducted vacuuming throughout, ducted air conditioning upstairs, reverse cycle air conditioning unit's downstairs, security system,
- Entertain in privacy under the covered BBQ area or entertain on the large front deck taking in the view over the Lake
- Double garage with internal access and thermal lighting
- Landscaped yard
- Rental Potential of $530 to $550 pw
- 638m2 block
- Metres to park, water's edge and boat ramp
- Minute to local shopping village, schools, cafes, restaurants and swimming baths.
- Absolutely nothing to spend!
- Floor plans available on request
- Flexible inspection times to suit you
A spacious family brick and tile beautifully refurbished home with an unobstructed view over Lake Macquarie. Home is surrounded by quality homes and only metres to the park, water's edge and boat ramp. A new modern kitchen boasting soft touch doors/draws. Open plan kitchen, family dining room plus a separate formal lounge and dining area. Two generous sized entertaining decks, one taking in the views over the lake the second surrounded by stylish and functional landscaped gardens, covered and private, ideal for BBQs with family and friends. Main bedroom has ensuite, walk in robe and its own private deck with lake view, all bedrooms with built ins. Home features also include: powder room, dishwasher, ducted vacuuming throughout, ducted air conditioning upstairs and reverse cycle units downstairs plus a security system. Large double garage with internal access and thermal lighting. A beautiful landscaped yard. Home is surrounded by quality homes and only metres to the park, water's edge and boat ramp. A short drive to the local shopping village, schools, cafes, restaurants and swimming baths.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
638m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.