Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Immaculately presented - it's a pleasure to view - move in and enjoy
- 3 bedroom brick and tile home
- Living is all on one level
- Open plan kitchen and family room
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Features: A reverse cycle air-conditioner and all bedrooms with built-ins
- Double garage with internal access and room for a workbench
- A great outlook from the front and a private backyard
- New fences on this 678m2
- Rental potential of $440 to $460 p/w
- Property is minutes from all local services
- Short stroll to Eleebana Primary School and bus stop
- Minutes to Lakes edge and pathway around the lake
- Agent Declares Interest
- Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
It's a pleasure to view this 3 bedroom brick and tile home - living is all on one level - move in and enjoy. Open plan kitchen and family room with a separate lounge and dining area. Home features a reverse cycle air-conditioner and all bedrooms with built-ins. Double garage with internal access and room for a work bench. A great outlook from the front and a private backyard. New fences on this 678m2 block. Property is minutes to all local services and a short stroll to Eleebana Primary School and bus stop. Minutes to Lakes edge and pathway around the lake. Agent Declares Interest.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
678m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.