OWNER WANTS IT SOLD YESTERDAY - SPACIOUS HOME 4 CAR GARAGING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
* Owner wants it SOLD Yesterday!!
* Spacious home 4 car garaging
* This home has it all spacious 3 bedroom brick and tile home
* Immaculate, well-loved home with formal and informal lounge and dining areas
* Open plan kitchen with large walk in pantry
* Plenty of storage throughout, ducted air, ceiling fans, 2nd toilet and covered deck
* Double garage with internal access plus access into the backyard with another double garage
* Neat and tidy 663m2 manageable block
* Potential rent return of $490 - $530p/w
* Minutes to local shopping village, train station, schools etc
* Floor plans available on request
* AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 15TH JULY AT 12.00PM
* PROPERTY IS OPEN: SATURDAY 24TH JUNE 12.00 - 12.30PM
SATURDAY 1ST JULY 12.00 - 12.30PM
SATURDAY 8TH JULY 12.00 - 12.30PM
SATURDAY 15TH JULYE 11.30 - 12.00PM
OWNER WANTS IT SOLD YESTERDAY - This level, spacious brick and tile 3 bedroom home with 4 car garaging and a 3m foot access to Lt Creek is immaculately presented not a thing to do. Formal lounge and dining room plus large open plan kitchen lounge and dining room. Ducted air throughout, large pantry, plenty of storage, ceiling fans, a 2nd toilet and a covered deck. Double garage with internal access. Access into the backyard with a 2nd double garage. It is a manageable 663m2 block. Potential rent return of $490 - $530p/w. Minutes to local shopping village, train station, schools etc. Floor plans available on request.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
663m² / 0.16 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.