Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME WITH A VIEW
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Well-presented spacious 4 bedrooms, 3-bathroom brick and colourbond roof home
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining leading out to an inviting covered deck which offers spectacular views over Lake Macquarie
- Built-ins in all bedrooms, the main boasting an ensuite and an outlook over the lake
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, gas cooking, solar electricity and plenty of storage throughout
- Magnificent paved sunny courtyard plus a tiered level backyard
- Double garage with internal access
- Great location, close to shops, schools and parks
- Less than 300m to boat ramp and jetty.
- Land size approx. 696m2
- Floor plans available on request
- Potential Rent Return of $510 to $530p/w
- Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
You will love this fantastic two-storey brick home.
Walk upstairs to spacious open plan living that leads onto a large undercover deck with wonderful views overlooking Wangi bay.
This 4 bedroom, 3-bathroom home with great island kitchen and double garage is conveniently located close to Rathmines shops and less than a 300 metre walk to a deep-water boat ramp and jetty. Home features include; Ducted air-conditioning, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining, large deck with lake views, plenty of storage, and a great courtyard with tiered level backyard. All set on this 696sqm block. Be sure not to miss this property!
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
696m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.