Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VIEW, ORIGINAL, SUNKISSED, LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- This property has all the right elements!!!
- It's an original brick and tile 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with double garage
- It has a terrific View from the main bedroom, lounge, dining and kitchen
- A beautiful sunny disposition
- Access into backyard
- Large separate lounge room and open plan kitchen dining area
- Ornate ceilings and ducted air throughout
- Plenty of storage room
- Positioned at the end of cul-de-sac on a 822m2 block
- Short stroll to lakes edge, parks etc
- Minutes to schools and Toronto CBD
- Currently returning $380.00 a week
- Floor plans available on request
- Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
Get excited, get very excited!!!! Original brick and tile 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with double garage views to be had from the main bedroom, lounge, dining and kitchen beautiful sunny disposition and access into yard can it get any better?? Neat and tidy home with ornate ceilings, large separate lounge room, ducted air throughout. The home is positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac, short stroll to the lakes edge, parks etc. Minutes to schools and Toronto CBD. Currently returning $380.00 a week. Floor plans available on request.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
822m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.