Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE QUEENSLANDER LIFESTYLE IN WANGI WANGI ON ALMOST 1,200m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
- An original queenslander home only 12 years young on almost 1,200sqm
- Offering 3 bedrooms with built ins, large main bathroom, gorgeous timber floors
- Kitchen opens onto main living and features electric oven, dishwasher, pantry, plenty of draws & bench space
- Front verandah wraps around half of the house and has a lovely outlook over Wangi Wangi
- Rear entertaining deck looks over large nature inspired yard, fenced for kids & pets
- Main bedroom is large and offers WIR and doors opening onto covered verandah, double carport with storage
- A home you won't find anywhere else in the area, your own piece of paradise
- Potential rent return of $420.00 per week
A home that bucks the trend with its style and elevation above the street, a home that was built with purpose to not be like anything else in the area. Built by a company that only builds Queenslander homes it has the gorgeous timber doors & windows as well as the polished timber floors. Wrap around bull nose verandah is a common feature in this style, good size bedrooms, open kitchen, separate study nook & a private, natural backyard. There is a lot to like about this property, currently leased please give some notice for inspections. Call to inspect today.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
1,181m² / 0.29 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.