- Land: 733.5m² (0.18 acres)
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION - Please contact the office on 02 4959 6577
- Vacant land behind waterfront reserve in quiet cul de sac street
- 733.5sqm block, gently sloping and very private
- Easy to build on and surrounded by quality homes
- Potential for lake views with 2 story home
- 5 minutes from Toronto's CBD and close to public transport
- Great building opportunity in a very quiet spot
This a private and quiet building opportunity set in arguably the nicest street in Bolton Point. Set behind a gorgeous waterfront property and very private from it's neighbors this 733.5sqm vacant block is ready to be built on. Only gently sloping and with some clearing to be done, there is potential for lake views from a second level and there would still be plenty of yard once the home was built. A great position, call for more information or to inspect.
733.5m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.