A NEED TO SEE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Beautifully presented - much loved home
- 3 bedrooms plus a study
- Generous sized lounge and dining room
- Separate eat-in-kitchen all leading out to an undercover entertainment area
- Main bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite
- Home features: High ceilings, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air-conditioners and natural gas connected
- A little maintenance needed on the outside but inside is very neat and tidy, move straight in
- Single lock up garage
- Massive 1075m2 fully fenced yard - great yard for the kiddies
- Positioned metres from boat ramp, water's edge and parkland
- Minutes to local shopping village, Toronto CBD, cafes, schools and restaurants etc
- Rental potential $410 to $430 p/w
- Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
Beautifully presented this 3 bedroom home plus study is sitting on a beautiful 1075m2 block - it is a must see. Nice high ceilings this loved home has a generous sized lounge and dining area, separate eat-in-kitchen all leading out to a covered entertainment area. 3 bedrooms and a study, the main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite. Home features reverse cycle air-conditioners, ceiling fans and natural gas connected. A little maintenance needed on the outside but the inside is very neat and tidy a move straight in. Single lock up garage and a massive fully fenced back yard - great for childhood memories. Positioned metres from boat ramp, water's edge and parkland. Minutes to local shopping village, Toronto CBD, cafes, schools, restaurants etc.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.