- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
- 8 year's new quality built McDonald Jones Home wants for nothing
- Move in and put your feet up
- Brick home with colourbond roof
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Large bedrooms with built ins, wir in main.
- Features: ducted air, security system, stainless steel gas appliances, rain water tank plumbed for grey water
- Large, private covered entertainment area
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Room to park the caravan, boat or trailer
- Double garage, drive through to backyard, with internal access and room to work
- Positioned in a quiet street with Reserve at rear.
- All this on a large 798m2 block
- Minutes to schools, parks, train station, Toronto CBD etc.
- Flexible inspection times, call to arrange a time to suit you
This near new home with 4 bedroom plus a study is set in a peaceful location backing onto a bushland reserve. From the moment you pull up out the front you can see the quality that has gone into this home. A patterned concrete drive leads to a double garage with automatic door or to the formal entry. Open the front door and the size and elegance of this home is revealed. From the Master suite with WIR and ensuite with double sinks, to the huge kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, to the alfresco entertaining area. All bedrooms have built in robes and the outdoors feature a perfectly landscaped yard overlooking a bushland reserve. 2 living areas with plenty of space to spare. Too good to pass up. Minutes from schools, parks, train station and Toronto CBD.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.