A Golden Oldie
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- OPEN FOR INSPECTION - call to arrange a time to suit you
- This is one for the handyman
- Sitting on a hill and overlooking Toronto
- 2 bedroom home - one with built in
- Front deck and undercover entertaining area
- Formal lounge, dining and sunroom
- Downstairs is a workshop, laundry with shower and toilet
- Central location close to all amenities
- Approx rental return - $310 to $330 p/wk
Calling all handymen . Bring your hammer nails and paint brushes. This property is a golden oldie perched on the hill overlooking Toronto, Toronto Bay and all the way to Mt Sugarloaf. Home offers 2 bedrooms (one with built in robe). Great front deck that takes in the views and an undercover entertainment area at the rear. Formal lounge, dining area and a sunroom. Downstairs there is a workshop, laundry with shower and toilet, and a studio type area which could be made into a great teenage retreat. A Single garage exists with ample room for another if needed. One and a bit blocks to the main shopping centre, close to bus and train transport and 10 minutes to the freeway.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.