Welcome to Ray White Toronto & Wangi.
We value your interest in our properties and will endeavor to make the application process as smooth as possible.
We adopt a realistic and honest approach to property management that differs from many of our competitors. Our business is focused on matching quality tenants with quality properties. We are dedicated to providing personal and professional service to property owners and tenants and are extremely proud of the enthusiasm and professionalism of our team.
Our clients find the following information useful:
1. Your initial point of contact
Your Leasing Consultant is your first point of contact and will assist you with any enquiries you have during the inspection and application process.
2. Property inspection
A Leasing Consultant will meet you at the property and take you through. If the property is suitable the leasing consultant will give you an application form.
3. Completing your tenancy application form
It is essential that each person over eighteen years who will reside in the property completes a Tenancy Application form, even if the resident will not be on the lease. The prospective tenant’s children need not be included.
Information needed includes:
• Proposed Start Date of lease, length of lease and rental amount
• Number of occupants (Each occupant over 18 years of age must complete a Tenancy Application form) Ages of children (if any)
• Pets (type, age, references, if any)
• Supporting proof of Income, for payment of rental
• Rental references
• Photograph Identification – Passport, Driver’s Licence or Student Identification Card
• At least two references from previous Lessors or Agents, copies or previous rental receipts and rental history report
• Proof of last residential address – Telstra Account, Electricity Account etc
• Bank Statement
Never rented before? Speak to our Leasing Consultant about what documents are needed.
4. Submitting your tenancy application form
You can bring your completed form into the office, give it to our leasing consultant at the inspection or email it to our office.
Please make sure that you have all of the accompanying documents that are listed in the application. An incomplete tenancy application cannot be processed.
What happens now?
Your references will be verified and the owner of the property will be consulted. On some occasions, we may not be able to immediately make contact with your references, or the owner, which is beyond our control. Your patience is appreciated. Once we have received instructions from the owner, if your application is successful we will be in contact with you to confirm the tenancy and to sign the lease and advise of monies due at the time of signing the lease.
Should your application be approved by the Owner, you will be required to pay 1 weeks rent as a holding fee.