Regular inspections are a major part of how we care for your investment property, ensuring that you achieve continual occupancy and maximum returns.
To achieve this, the property must be presented and maintained in the best possible manner.
Prior to each tenant’s occupancy, a condition report is prepared that thoroughly details all aspects of the property, including an inventory if applicable. Routine inspections of your property are made regularly depending on your needs and legislative requirements.
Following each routine inspection, you will receive a comprehensive report on the overall condition of the property.
The purpose of the inspections are two-fold:
Firstly to bring to your attention any immediate maintenance needs and secondly, to inform you of any preventative maintenance or refurbishment that may be beneficial. Owners can then forecast and budget accordingly, for any upgrade work suggested in the report.
Neglect of minor repairs can often lead to major expenditure and the loss of a good tenant. Our attention to maintenance will ensure that problems are resolved quickly, by qualified tradespeople and at a reasonable price with a limit determined by you.
More information about property management here.
If you have a question that we haven’t covered, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 4959 6577
Enjoy a higher level of service and stability – you have a dedicated point of contact within a team of long serving professionals working for you in leasing and property management.
Experience lower vacancy rates – work with one of the leading leasing teams in the area. Your property is leased efficiently and effectively and often without the need of costly advertising.
Maximise your return through our investment in cutting edge technology, including our area of expertise … marketing based technologies.
Access to additional real estate services including the expertise of our multi award winning sales teams, Ray White Financial Services, Ray White Insurance.
Enjoy the convenience and service from the area’s premier full service real estate groups.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our utmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this aim and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property upon signing of a Management Agency Agreement.
• Colour photographs will be taken and made available to prospective tenants
• Your property will be placed on our rental list as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable tenant, or as soon as notice to vacate has been received from an existing tenant
• A Ray White sign will be erected at your property
• We will access our existing prospective tenants’ database and arrange inspections by tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location
• We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre -lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective tenants about your property
• We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective tenants.
• We will secure a holding deposit from the prospective tenant
• We will thoroughly check tenant references at the time of application.
• We will conduct a thorough internal and external regular inspection of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection.
• We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the management agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements, which will keep your property in a condition, which will assist to retain its optimum market value.
• On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
• We will pay all outgoings in a timely manner (subject to available funds) to avoid interest being charged on accounts.
• We will provide you with a comprehensive annual taxation summary.
• Digital photography of your property at no cost to you
• Professional copy writing (property description) for inclusion in marketing at no cost to you
• Listing on nine of Australia’s leading property web sites to maximize exposure: raywhitetoronto.com, raywhite.com, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, rentfind.com.au, realestateview.com.au, thehomepage.com.au, onthehouse.com.au, allhomes.com.au
• “For Lease” sign erected at property (subject to Body Corporate restrictions) at no cost
• Showing of property six days per week – always accompanied by one of our agents
• Weekly update – feedback from prospective clients
• Secure application / deposit from prospective tenant
• Comprehensive reference check
• Lease preparation
• In going condition report – stating precise condition of the property
• Collection and receipting of rent
• Arrears management
• Monthly or mid-monthly electronic transfer to owner
• Mailing of easy to read monthly statement
• Management and supervision of repairs and maintenance
• Professional handling of insurance claims and lodgments
• Two written inspection reports per year
• Payment of outgoings – strata levies, council levies, water rates, insurance premiums
• Comprehensive annual taxation summary
Re-Letting Property Managed by Ray White
• Advise your tenant has given required notice to vacate property
• Organise access with tenant for prospective tenants to view property PRIOR to the tenant vacating
• Thorough vacating inspection PRIOR to tenant’s bond being released
• Carry out above marketing activities to generate inquiry and secure tenant (see leasing above)
Looking to switch agents?
Not happy with your current property manager? Talk to us today about how easy it is to change agents. Changing agents doesn’t cost you anything and we do all the work for you. Talk to Rebecca Wood to find out how easy it is to change agents! 4959 6577